By: The Doctor Of Common Sense
The corrupt government makes you spend money on these programs that have never worked.
If free energy plans worked why do the politicians keep propping those programs up with Oil Money?
If Solar and Wind Farms are so great why are they killing animals.
These crazy tree-huggers say they love animals but look at what these green machines do.
- New offshore wind turbines in Germany could “lead to the extinction of individual species” including the rare, intelligent, and highly-threatened harbor porpoise, according to Friends of the Earth-Germany (BUND).
- Migratory bat populations, including the hoary bat, could could go extinct, say scientists, if the expansion of wind energy in North America continues.
- A single California solar farm, Ivanpah, required the killing of hundreds of desert tortoises, the state’s threatened reptile, and annually kills six thousand birds by lighting them on fire.
- Wind turbines on California’s Altamont Pass killed an estimated 4,700 bird kills annually including Golden Eagles. “Some lose their wings,” says the Audubon Society, “others are decapitated, and still others are cut in half.”
To prove the point that these programs do not work. Here is a list of Obama’s failed programs and the billions he wasted of taxpayers money.
- Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
- SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
- Solyndra ($535 million)*
- Beacon Power ($43 million)*
- Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
- SunPower ($1.2 billion)
- First Solar ($1.46 billion)
- Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
- EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
- Amonix ($5.9 million)
- Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
- Abound Solar ($400 million)*
- A123 Systems ($279 million)*
- Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
- Johnson Controls ($299 million)
- Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
- ECOtality ($126.2 million)
- Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
- Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
- Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
- Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
- Range Fuels ($80 million)*
- Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
- Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
- Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
- GreenVolts ($500,000)
- Vestas ($50 million)
- LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
- Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
- Navistar ($39 million)
- Satcon ($3 million)*
- Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
- Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)
So my question is why would these crooked politicians keep pushing these programs if they do not work? my other question is why does the media cover and lie about these programs that do nothing but waste money?
The answer is these are self serving ego maniacs that love to get their friends rich. Then they go to the fund raisers and compare their Green Notes. The Green Notes is who does the most for the environment.
They talk about this while most are flying around in private jets. If they believe we will destroy the earth why do so many purchase homes near the beach if they are afraid?
It all is a way to control you, and to make millions. Look at the big head Al Gore who got rich off the Global Warming Scam.
If you remember Gore’s movie An Inconvenient Truth. He got rich off scare tactics and pretended he was following the science. If his first movie was not bad enough he made a sequel. He called that one An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power.
“An Inconvenient Truth” promoted the frightening narrative that higher temperatures mean more extreme weather, especially hurricanes. The movie poster showed a hurricane emerging from a smokestack. Mr. Gore appears to double down on this by declaring in the new film’s trailer: “Storms get stronger and more destructive. Watch the water splash off the city. This is global warming.”
This is misleading. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change—in its Fifth Assessment Report, published in 2013—found “low confidence” of increased hurricane activity to date because of global warming. Storms are causing more damage, but primarily because more wealthy people choose to live on the coast, not because of rising temperatures.
The way that the government or charlatans like Al Gore make their money, and keep control is by fear-mongering.
So now we see senile Joe talking about the same green programs that have never worked. Actually it’s not joe talking about these programs it is technically whoever is advising him.
Joe Biden does not know if he’s going or coming most days.
Someone should go to jail over this government waste, called climate change. Yes the climate does change, it’s call summer, winter, fall, and spring.
Why don’t we spend money on things that work, instead of wasting billions on Climate Change.
It is the same thing we do in schools. We spend money on things that don’t work in order to dumb down the children.