Mr. “Fast and Furious” should be put in a Mexican prison for allowing guns to be received by the Drug Cartels.
Former Obama administration Attorney General Eric Holder defended the use of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants to spy on the Trump campaign Monday, during an interview with comedian Stephen Colbert.
“No idea. I signed a lot,” Holder said on “The Late Show.” “A lot, a lot, a lot. That’s more than a little.”
Holder also said he’s glanced at the FISA warrant regarding former Trump adviser Carter Page, but has not read it in full.
How Can Anyone Believe What Eric Holder Says?
“I’ve looked at it. I’ve not read it fully, no,” he replied. Holder said President Donald Trump should not feel exonerated by the release of the FISA warrant and slammed California GOP Rep. Devin Nunes for his work on bringing the information to light.
“I’m serious, if you look at it, it goes totally contrary to that which he says it’s going to contain. Devin Nunes is proven to be totally wrong,” Holder said. “It is really one of these questions of ‘who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?’ You just look at it and you can see that it is — as I said, paints just a totally different picture than what the House Republicans and this president has said.”
Holder claimed the warrant wasn’t strictly based on the Steele dossier, but a litany of facts and evidence he failed to mention during the interview.
“There are these things called facts, and then there’s this other stuff,” Holder concluded. “They still exist. The sun’s the center of the solar system, that’s still true. There are certain facts. And if you look at this FISA warrant, you will see that it is not simply based, as they’ve been trying to say — it’s all based on the Steele dossier. It is clear that it is not.”
It is to late to pretend like the Democrats are not FULL Blown Communist and Socialist.
Former FBI director James Comey made an impassioned plea Sunday evening on Twitter, begging Democrats not to move to the “socialist left” because doing so would help Republicans in the midterm elections.
“Democrats, please, please don’t lose your minds and rush to the socialist left. This president and his Republican Party are counting on you to do exactly that. America’s great middle wants sensible, balanced, ethical leadership,” Comey tweeted.
James Comey
✔@Comey
Democrats, please, please don’t lose your minds and rush to the socialist left. This president and his Republican Party are counting on you to do exactly that. America’s great middle wants sensible, balanced, ethical leadership.
Comey was commenting on Democrats’ leftward shift, which began with the so-called “Resistance” to President Donald Trump, and reached a new milestone when “democratic socialist” Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez unseated senior Democrat Rep. Joe Crowley in the New York primary earlier this month.
The Associated Pressnoted on Saturday: “Democratic socialism surging in Trump era.” It wrote: “[A]s Donald Trump’s presidency stretches into its second year, democratic socialism has become a significant force in Democratic politics. Its rise comes as Democrats debate whether moving too far left will turn off voters.”
Republicans are, as Comey noted, making the most of the Democrats’ stampede to the political extreme. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) toldBreitbart News Saturday last week: “I don’t really refer to it as the Democratic Party anymore. This has become the New Socialist Democratic Party.” He referred specifically to Democrats’ call to “abolish ICE” and end immigration enforcement.
Earlier this month, Comey called on Americans to vote for the Democratic Party this fall:
James Comey
✔@Comey
This Republican Congress has proven incapable of fulfilling the Founders’ design that “Ambition must … counteract ambition.” All who believe in this country’s values must vote for Democrats this fall. Policy differences don’t matter right now. History has its eyes on us.
Comey has admitted that he deliberately triggered the appointment of a Special Counsel after he was fired by President Donald Trump in May when he leaked several memos to the media that documented his conversations with the president. The conduit for the leak was a law professor whom Comey later retained as his attorney — perhaps, some speculated, in an effort to protect their communications retroactively under attorney-client privilege.
Democrats blamed Comey for Hillary Clinton losing the election, after he announced in late October 2016 that the FBI was re-opening the investigation into her e-mails based on information found on former Rep. Anthony Weiner’s laptop during an investigation for exchanging sexual messages with a minor. Since then, Comey has re-invented himself as a leading antagonist to President Trump.
CNN analyst and former CIA intelligence official Philip Mudd wondered aloud Monday when a shadow government will emerge to oppose President Donald Trump following a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland.
CNN analyst Philip Mudd chillingly raises prospect of a "shadow government," taking on President Trump following summit with Putin. pic.twitter.com/toEs9VDsve
COOPER: Senator McCain is saying [the joint Trump-Putin press conference] was the most disgraceful display essentially by an American president on the world stage. Phil do you agree with that?
MUDD: I do, but you have to step back even a short time after this and say, what next? You’ve seen senators come out. In the past, you’ve seen a senator in the midst of a painful illness, Senator McCain, Senators like Jeff Flake who are leaving the Senate. Now you see Marco Rubio still obviously in the fight speaking out.
My question would be: when do members of the president’s inner circle say “look, we have an overseas dilemma where you are portraying us, in terms of the American government, as worse than a tyrant — that is, Vladimir Putin.”
Secretary of Homeland Security came out with statements this week about continued Russian interference. This was not on Obama’s watch. That’s this week. FBI director continues the investigation. Department of Justice continues support for the investigation. Congress continues saying this investigation’s legitimate.
Curious point in American government: when do we see almost a shadow government come out and say “we cannot side with the government,” whether it’s the Babinet or the Senate.
James Gunn, the powerhouse writer/director behind Marvel’s lucrative Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, was fired by the Walt Disney company Friday.
“The offensive attitudes and statements discovered on James’ Twitter feed are indefensible and inconsistent with our studio’s values, and we have severed our business relationship with him,” Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn said in a statement.
Disney owns Marvel, which means Gunn will not only not be writing or directing Guardians of the Galaxy 3, he is out of the Marvel Cinematic Universe period.
According the Hollywood Reporter, a far-left entertainment site, the now-disgraced Gunn had already begun writing the Guardians 3 script. Shooting was scheduled to begin this fall in Atlanta.
While the establishment media and entertainment media all but ignored the story (probably hoping they could save the Trump-hating Gunn), Twitter sleuths online, the Daily Caller, and (to its credit) TheWrap, all dug up and covered explosive tweets written by Gunn over the past decade — tweets that “joked” about committing child rape, along with disparaging jokes about Mexicans, AIDS, the Holocaust, and rape in general.
One of the more disturbing finds was Gunn bragging about a movie titled 100 Pubescent Girls Touch Themselves that he apparently embedded on his personal website. In an apparent panic, Gunn took his website down Thursday night, but the Wayback Machine reveals that he received the video from a man who was later convicted of pedophilia. In the most vulgar way imaginable, Gunn bragged that the movie gave him an orgasm.
Gunn is a huge loss to the Marvel machine. He had just earned an executive producer credit on Avengers: Infinity War, and was seen as integral to Marvel’s expanding universe, even beyond Guardians.
Gunn was also famous for his Twitter account, which enjoys over a half-million followers. Using this verified account (which vanished for a time on Friday, but is back up now), the far-left Gunn loved to signal his own virtue, regularly blasted President Trump, and Trump supporters.
Gunn issued an apology for his disturbing Tweets Thursday night, but that apology did not and could not explain everything away, especially his sexual fascination with a movie titled 100 Pubescent Girls Touch Themselves andhis association with a convicted pedophile.
An unhinged Texas boozehound allegedly chomped off and swallowed a woman’s nose — because she was infuriated when she was asked to leave an after party, according to a report.
“All I [can] remember is the taste of blood in my mouth,” the victim, Tatiana, told the ABC affiliateKTRK-TV. “I was screaming, like, ‘I don’t have a nose! I’m 28 years old and I don’t have a nose anymore!’”
Jessica Collins, 41, of Conroe — who is shown in a mug shot with blood on her chin — was guzzling drinks at a bar with Tatiana and mutual friends on Thursday night, according to the Star-Telegram.com.
Afterward, the women went to Tatiana’s home near Houston, where Collins demanded more booze and cigarettes, the station reported.
But when Tatiana refused to pour her another drink and asked her to leave, Collins flipped out. She allegedly pounced on Tatiana, pulled her to the floor by her hair — and severed her schnoz with her teeth, the station reported.
“I didn’t have time to react, to push her away. I think I was trying to fight back, but I couldn’t,” said Tatiana.
She passed out from the pain — and didn’t realize her nose was gone until she awoke later in an ambulance. Collins had eaten it during the brawl, according to the station.
Tatiana now needs urgent plastic surgery but doesn’t have health insurance, she said.
Collins was charged with assault causing bodily injury and released from jail on a $1,000 bond Monday.
These damn liberals have no shame, but what if they did this to Obama when he was President?
A gory illustration of someone slitting the throat of President Trump currently decorates the window of an art gallery in Portland, OR, with the caption “FUCK TRUMP.”
This picture taken on the street outside the One Grand Gallery has been making the rounds on Twitter.
Breitbart News was able to verify this is real via the gallery’s Facebook page (archived here). Also, photos of the gallery on its website reveal the windows facing the street are the same.
This means that anyone driving or walking by, including small children, will be exposed, not only to a grisly photo depicting the assassination of a sitting president, but the “FUCK TRUMP” caption.
The event surrounding this particular gallery showing opened on July 13 and is called “Fuck you Mr. President.”
In the era of Trump, this kind of wishful thinking surrounding the grisly assassination of the president is nothing new, unfortunately. As Breitbart News has documented, the same establishment media that spent a week hounding a rodeo clown for wearing an Obama mask has devolved into open apologists — if not advocates — for violence against Trump and his supporters.
Last summer, CNN’s parent company, Time-Warner, was a sponsor of a play depicting the bloody assassination of the president. CNN’s Chris Cillizza has tweeted out video of Trump in crosshairs, and in the lead up to Trump’s inauguration, CNN openly fantasized about Trump’s assassination.
If the establishment media are eagerly shattering every norm regarding the safety of the president, we should not be surprised by the appalling behavior of a local art gallery.