A list of what Obama has in store for America in a second term if he can fool independents into voting for him again.
1. The president would double down on ObamaCare, running up family premiums even higher than he already has while ruining the quality of health care in America.
Kaiser Family Foundation says Obama’s new health regulations are already fanning medical inflation, even before the individual mandate takes effect in 2014.
Then, tens of millions of uninsured — along with millions of covered employees — will be herded into government-subsidized insurance exchanges, creating a massive Medicaid program that will starve private insurance providers and eventually force a single-payer system run entirely by government.
Which was Obama’s plan all along.
2. He’d ration Medicare services for the elderly through the formation of a powerful new bureaucracy — the Independent Payment Advisory Board — which would make life-or-death medical decisions for millions of Americans.
Whenever Medicare denies a service, private insurers almost always follow.
3. He’d cut and run from Afghanistan, invite the Taliban and al-Qaida back in and set the stage for another 9/11.
Further aiding the Taliban, he’d return key leaders now detained at Gitmo.
4. Obama would also leave Israel vulnerable to attacks from Hamas, Egypt and Iran, sparking a Mideast war that could drive gas prices above $5 a gallon.
Obama continues to look the other way as Tehran threatens Tel Aviv with development of nuclear-tipped missiles.
Meantime, he appeases and funds Cairo’s resurgent Muslim Brotherhood, whose rise to power he secretly helped engineer — even as it schemes to tear up Egypt’s 30-year peace treaty with Israel, arm Hamas and remilitarize the Sinai.
5. He’d gut the U.S. military and share nuclear missile defense and other secrets with the Russians and Chinese, both of whom are allied with Iran.
Obama last month was caught on a hot mic assuring Russia’s president he’ll have “more flexibility” after the election to unilaterally disarm America.
Meantime, he’s kicked open the doors of our nuclear labs to the ChiComs.
6. He’d give amnesty to millions of Mexican immigrants living illegally in America, encouraging a new border invasion.
We’ve seen this movie before, and it has a bad ending. Google the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
7. He’d soak the most productive Americans — including millions of small business owners — with higher taxes, creating European-style chronic unemployment in this country.
This is just one of many ways he plans to “spread the wealth around.”
8. He’d slap banks with quotas for minority business lending enforced by his powerful new credit watchdog, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which would trigger a new and potentially more dangerous loan crisis.
He’ll also expand the scope of the Community Reinvestment Act to include independent mortgage lenders, credit unions and insurers, while making it harder for banks to pass CRA lending tests and expand operations.
Obama will use the CFPB as an unprecedented affirmative-action cop, one that’s unaccountable to Congress or the people.
9. He’d undermine the bedrock of the mortgage underwriting system — FICO credit scoring — by declaring it discriminatory against minorities with bad credit.
The Dodd-Frank Act mandates a review of FICO.
10. He’d try to rewrite the U.S. Constitution, which he’s on record complaining has “deep and fundamental flaws” because it does not guarantee welfare rights.
And does not give him enough power as head of the executive branch.
Yet Obama expects voters to believe Mitt Romney would be more frightening if he sat in his chair?
If the media had done their job vetting Obama, such a coat-and-tie radical would never have stepped one foot in the Oval Office, let alone run for reelection.